D – decoration
Consider all the nuances when choosing a diamond painting, its colors and plot, and it will be a great decoration for your home interior.
The finished work looks expensive and solid. Due to the crystals the picture will reflect the light and shimmer with all the rainbow colors.
Create the real work of art and admire your creation every day.
G – gift
Wonderful gift for real craftsmen, regardless of whether they have experience in handwork or not. The main thing is to do it with pleasure, and everything will turn out great.
Give an initial mosaic or put it together yourself and present a ready-made work of art, because the best gift is the one that is made with your own hands.
This gender neutral gift will be appreciated by both children and adults.
Good gift idea for Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and other special events.
H – hobby
Great hobby for children and adults to expand their imagination and increase accuracy.
Put a mosaic together the whole family because joint exercises bring together. Let everyone contribute to the creation of a picture that will decorate your house or become a beautiful gift.
M – mood
Diamond painting is an excellent meditation tool that will help to relieve tension after a work day and distract from everyday problems.
Undoubtedly, this will have a positive effect on your mood because the fact that you created a picture yourself will give you a sense of self-confidence and increase your self-esteem.
S – self-development
To live a full life, we just need coordination and accuracy in the movement of our hands and fingers.
Diamond painting has a significant impact on the development of our hand motor skills.
It is important to remember that we are interesting to people when we have hobbies, and we evolve and don’t stand still.
Diamond painting for adults and kids:
- Develop fine motor skills that is directly related to the development of child’s speech
- Develop thinking, imagination, coordination, motor and visual memory, which, in turn, helps to master new skills
- Wonderful assistance in the restoration and improvement of motor and speech functions in case of injuries and diseases
Important tips for your workplace:
- Correct and sufficient light
- Correct seat
- Put a mosaic together at the distance of a bent arm
- Flat work surface
Important tips for a diamond painting:
- Don’t remove the protective layer from the entire canvas (open a small part of the scheme and fold it)
- Use metal tweezers
- Don’t press crystals hard at first because, in case of irregularities of a picture, it will be difficult to correct the error
- Arrange crystals tightly to each other
- If necessary, use a metal ruler to align the rows
- Put crystals from left to right
- Use a special roller or rolling pin on the finished picture to press crystals tightly
- For easy working spread crystals out of the bags into a plastic container and sign them
- Give the finished picture several days for complete drying of the adhesive layer
- Decorate a picture yourself (varnish it or use glass, decorate with a frame) or use framing workshop services
- Keep and use out of the reach of small children
Material: cotton canvas, acrylic crystals
Size: 40*50cm / 16*20”
Crystal size: 2.8*2.8mm / 0.1*0.1”
Pasting area: full
Model: without a DIY frame
Package: 1 canvas, 1 set of round crystals in zip bags (+ 30% extra crystals), metal tweezers, 1 special plastic pen, 1 plastic tray, 1 piece of glue, instruction with scheme symbols