Consider all the nuances when choosing a painting by numbers, its colors and plot, and it will be a great decoration for your home interior.
Create the real work of art and admire your creation every day.
Wonderful gift for creative individuals who already have drawing skills, and for those who have not finished art school or courses but want to learn how to draw real pictures.
Give an unpainted picture or paint it yourself, because the best gift is the one that is made with your own hands.
This gender neutral gift will be appreciated by both children and adults.
Good gift idea for Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and other special events.
Great hobby for children and adults to expand their imagination and learn to understand the combination of colors.
Draw the whole family because joint exercises bring together. Let everyone contribute to the creation of a picture that will decorate your house or become a beautiful gift.
Also, this hobby can be a great start for future professional drawing.
Painting by numbers is an excellent meditation tool that will help to relieve tension after a work day and distract from everyday problems.
Undoubtedly, this will have a positive effect on your mood because the fact that you painted a picture yourself will give you a sense of self-confidence and increase your self-esteem.
Drawing has a significant impact on the development of our personality.
Those who don’t recognize the limitations may show imagination and approach the creation of a picture creatively, for example, mix colors and add new to make their picture unique.
It is important to remember that we are interesting to people when we have hobbies, and we evolve and don’t stand still.
Painting by numbers for adults and kids:
- Develop fine motor skills that is directly related to the development of child’s speech
- Develop imagination, which, in turn, opens up new opportunities for perceiving the world as a whole (color, picture, volume and depth of the image)
- Great opportunity to express your emotions and feelings, which will help to know and understand yourself better
- Wonderful assistance in the restoration and improvement of motor and speech functions in case of injuries and diseases
Important tips for your workplace:
- Correct and sufficient light
- Correct seat
- Use an easel or place a painting on a vertical surface
- Paint at the distance of a bent arm
Important tips for painting:
- Fix the canvas to the frame with a construction stapler
- Use as little water as possible and wipe the brush on the cloth after rinsing
- Tightly close paint can after use because acrylic is rapidly thickening
- Paint bright areas several times to completely paint the numbers
- Give the finished painting two or three weeks for complete drying
- Decorate a painting yourself (varnish and frame it) or use framing workshop services
- Keep and use out of the reach of small children
Material: cotton canvas, wooden frame, synthetic nylon brushes
Size: 40*50cm / 16*20”
Model: with a DIY frame
Package: 1 canvas, 1 set of numbered acrylic paints, 3 brushes of different sizes, DIY frame, 2 wall holders to hang a picture, 2 screws, instruction